Not Sure What to wear this Valentine’s Day?
Let us see what Bhavya Chawla, Chief Stylist, Voonik recommend few style suggestions for this Valentine Day.
- Jumpsuits and playsuits: Pick a jumpsuit in deep red tones for a chic, sophisticated look. A sleek clutch or sling bag and heels will complete the look. For a casual or pub-hopping look you can choose a short version. Again, add heels or chose flats depending on the place you plan to go and comfort level.
- Casual dress with butterfly sleeves: the perfect dress for a casual lunch or a day outing with your significant other especially if you don’t like to be over the top! The ruffled butterfly sleeves make one look extremely feminine and the bright red colour make sure you don’t get lost in the crowd.
- Formal maxi dress: This is the dress you need to choose if you are going to a Valentine’s day theme party and would like to stand out! The dress hugs all the right curves and will ensure that your date wouldn’t take their eyes off you. Wear simple jewellery and high heels to complete the look.
- Pink lace dress: We all know that blush tones are the latest trend. Choose this pink dress for a high tea or an elegant lunch date. Also, since lace is the best thing to choose for Valentine’s day you can't go wrong with it. The dress can be styled up if you head to a party later by adding a belt in silver or gold and matching Pumps.
- Statement tees or tops: If you are not into the whole red dress / pink skirt theme, there are always the top option to save the day. If it’s a cute look you have in mind go for a tee or top with heart prints or slogans and for a more, dainty look opts for a romantic top. Make sure your footwear is something classy and unique to make that statement!